Monday, October 18, 2010
These six things I know are true
1. I spent a lot of time with "Recovery" this weekend. The above video plays a song that literally made me laugh out loud. Damn, he's good.
2. I am going to take a breather from these parts this week. I cannot speak for my better half, though, so you may want to check back Tuesday and Thursday to see what he's got to offer. Though I love you dearly, I have a few things to focus in on this week that have nothing to do with a silly little blog that nobody really reads, anyways. Many reasons are behind that, but none too particularly interesting.
3. There was no Ride Friday, and I apologize for that. The InterWebs crashed and access to such things became non-existent for myself.
4. I had a fabulous weekend.
5. Yes, I know the season finale to "Mad Men" was last night, and because there will clearly be no Ride today, I will be sure to give the entire season/last episode its proper due with a full post - but only if the following doesn't get in the way...
6. I'm not really sure if I'll be back. If such a thing occurs, I will most definitely poke my head in to offer a proper goodbye, and remind you lovely, fantastic, loyal readers that I heart you more than Valentine's Day candy. If such a thing does not occur, then I plan on seeing your pretty virtual faces back here, smiling and shiny one week from today. Either way, because I was unable to be around Friday (and because I will not be around this coming Friday as well), I must remind you once again that though I'll be stepping away from the computer for the next couple days, you can not forget that I love you, miss you!